Applicants are required to complete all relevant sections of the form with accurate and true information. The list of supporting documents to be submitted can be found in Annex A – Submission Checklist (attached with the form). Any omission of facts will disqualify the applicant.
All applications must be submitted (by mail or by hand) to:
Attn: Bursary / Scholarship Application
Muslimin Trust Fund Association
5 Mattar Road, Singapore 387713
Closing Date: 31 May 2019, 1700hs.
- Late submissions and/or incomplete application forms with missing supporting documents will not be considered.
- Applicants may be invited for an interview in July 2019. Interview details will be provided on a later date.
- All applicants will receive a letter indicating the outcome of their application by the end of August 2019.
- Successful applicants are required to attend an Award Ceremony on Saturday, 5 October 2019. The time and location will be notified in advance.
- Each applicant can only submit ONE application form per year.
- The application form & supporting documents submitted will not be returned. Applicants are to make a copy of their application for their own record.
- The Selection Committee will judge each application on its own merits. The decision of the Selection Committee is final. No appeals will be entertained with regard to the awards given. MTFA reserves the right to not disclose the reasons for approving or rejecting any application, and to reject any incomplete/late application
For Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), please click here.